Subjects for a superhero high school?

Hi, gals and guys! I told you I create a superhero series, which is set in a high school full of superhero. So, the character’s learning every day to become one of the best superheroes of all time. My series idol Video game high school has five main courses in the fiction academy. But what can have a superhero high school as a basic subject. Of course, controlling and using their power for good things (How would you call this subject? I don’t know how.). Do you have other ideas?

PFG 101
(Powers for Good 101, 101 would be an introductory class)

Why is there a school of Arms with a gun logo, superheros don't need guns, that is not a power.

@indietalk School of arms is by Video Game High School.—First person! But your idea—I don’t mean it mean.—sounds like from the Disney movie descendants. How about a power class, generally.

Shouldn't you write the script before you figure out details of course names?

Name it whatever you want tang change it later.

This behavior is called bikeshedding. :)

"The act of wasting time on trivial details while important matters are inadequately attended is sometimes known as bikeshedding. That term originates from Parkinson's observation of a committee organized to approve plans for a nuclear power plant. As Parkinson noted, the committee devoted a disproportionate amount of time to relatively unimportant details -- such as the materials for a bicycle storage shed -- which limited the time available to focus on the design of the nuclear plant."

If you don't have the story then you don't have anything. What is the story? What are you passionate about telling us about this? It'd be like me saying I want to write a movie about a dog, and worrying over the dog's name... when I have no story, or idea of what the movie is even about. Makes no sense. The class name is of no importance if you have no story, so start writing, nail down an episode and come back and show us.

1. Give us a proper logline so we know what the series is about.
2. Write at least one episode and then ask some questions.

We are helping you here, but why? With details over a non-story? I'm wasting my time.

@indietalk I have already written it. Descendants of superheroes or kids, who had an accident and so get their powers, go together to a school. They experience the craziest adventures and daily life problem of normal kids.

Why do you have no problem writing scenes on the fly when you want to ask screenwriting questions, and you say they were "just made up" to ask the question... but you cannot write for your own story? There's a problem there. You need to wither put pen to paper and write it out, or abandon the idea because it is not working for you.

hopefully they get a real education too. science, math, computers, law, etc

So many of the avengers are scientists.
Spiderman. Hulk. Tony Stark. Dr Strange.

Or are all of your superheroes one trick ponies

Back