• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Bug - Animated Short Film

That was fun! Really like the cartoon sound effects.

Was there a general story? That was the only thing I had trouble finding. Besides being out casted by the three flies.

Interesting little short :) I enjoyed it!

tumblr_mnh3zjbvWZ1rjgcvdo1_500.gif

That was fun! Really like the cartoon sound effects.

Was there a general story? That was the only thing I had trouble finding. Besides being out casted by the three flies.

Thanks :) Yea the story was about the diversity, and how the Bug finally chose its real frirends, the other bugs that didnt care about its color.

this was pretty cool..i liked the way it started and it was entertaining..good job..keep em coming..also..when you get a minute..check my new short film ill be posting in just a couple minutes called " When The Voices Kick In" thanks :)

I loved it! It was so cute and touching. And it's amazing how sometimes you can do an awesome film with an excellent message to it with just using visuals and sound effects and no dialogue. I noticed this film won a few awards at Film Festivals, and rightfully so of course. The little bug was very sympathetic to watch.

It was also a funny moment when you had the two human characters shown from the waist down and talking in a "blah, blah, blah!" fashion!

Overall, I loved the film and I hope you'll like my own when I post about them. As they involve another bug who actually happens to be much bigger and more talkative.

Back