Looking for a Producing Partner for Feature Film

Hello. I have a script ready for pre-production that's been workshopped for the past year or so by myself and various people in the industry. It's a limited-location science fiction drama requiring a minimal budget. I've been told there's a high demand for these, and this one has a lot of potential to be the next Pi or Primer, or similar work.

We've got the location set, located just north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Currently working with a number of lawyers to get the groundwork laid out for a production company and preparations for receiving funding.

I would like to partner with another producer that has more experience than I do, myself not having produced a feature before, that understands the work, understands the position we are in and is looking to work on an exciting project that has lots of potential.

Thank you in advance for your response and I look forward to hearing from interested individuals.

I am probably not the best fit for your immediate needs, but I have wrote, directed, prodcued a film in Pittsburgh and would be happy to offer some free advice if you ever want to listen. Thanks.

Back