MAKING A FILM TRILOGY OVER THE NEXT YEAR IN YORK, PA. NEED VOLUNTEERS (NON-PROFIT)

Hello I'm making a film trilogy over the next year and it is to be considered a crime drama but it's a dense one. This is a non-profit production and the full length features will go up onto Youtube. We are asking for people to volunteer their time to come and be apart of it. We'll have food and drinks provided if you need. The script is mainly a guideline as we tend to improvise our dialogue. I'm requesting a certain selection of possible roles. For more information on the script, just contact me on here.

Compensation: Credit/Food/Drinks

Reply Date Due: 7/1/13

Lieutenant Layla Wilson: Mid to late 20s. Caucasian. Any hair color. Beautiful. Average to slim build. Edgy. Intimidating but likable. Part of all three films.

Derrick Chapman: Mid to late 20s. African American. Any hair color. Average to heavy build. Been through it all. Able to pull off a weathered appearance. Deals with a lot of racial discrimination. Part of all three films.

George Chapman: Late teens early 20s. African American. Any hair color. Average to heavy build. Growing up into tough times. Looks up to his older brother. Deals with a lot of racial discrimination like his brother. Part of all three films.

Detective Stephen Pierce: Mid to late 20s. Caucasian. Any hair color. Average to heavy build. Intelligent. Slightly religious. Nice to everyone. Part of all three films.

Reporter Allison Carter: Early to late 20s. Caucasian. Brunette/blonde. Slim to average build. Very talkative and intuitive. Thinks her job is for the greater good. Likes to help the community. Part of all three films.

Officer Jenna Young: Mid to late 20s. Caucasian. Any hair color. Slim to average build. A hard worker who wants to rise in the police department. Very likable. Part of all three films.

Mayor Cole Finnegan: Mid to late 20s. Caucasian. Any hair color. Average to heavy build. Very well liked by the people but behind closed doors, he is your typical politician just trying to play the game. Implied to be racist but not for sure. Part of all three films.

Clive Walsh: Mid to late 20s. Caucasian. Any hair color. Average to heavy build. Leader of the Scorpionz gang (biggest gang in the city). He is intimidating but is very well liked among his men. Knows how to keep his cool. Part of one film.

Roberto Sanchez: Mid to late 20s. Mexican. Any hair color. Average to heavy build. Leader of the Sanchez/Diego cartel in Mexico. Comes to do business in the city. He is intimidating and very dangerous. Part of two films.

Alberto Pagano: Early to mid 20s. Italian American. Any hair color. Slim to average build. Wannabe gangster from the New Jersey area. Comes on a revenge mission that doesn't last long. Part of one film.

Oscar Diego: Mid to late 20s. Mexican. Any hair color. Average to heavy build. Co-founder of the Sanchez/Diego cartel and serves as right hand man to Roberto Sanchez. Very cold and collected. Loyal. Part of one film.

If you feel you could be apart of this and any of these roles fit you or you know people interested in just having acting material, please let me know. We're really pushing for this project because we're proud of it. For more information, just contact me on here and I'll give you the full details.

Last edited:
Back