CAST WANTED FOR SHORT FILM

LOOKING FOR NON-UNION ACTORS

Shooting Location: Harrisburg, PA
Compensation: Credit + Food + Travel / Negotiable
Shooting Starts: Friday, May 3, 2013
Shooting Ends: Sunday, May 5, 2010

Synopsis: A man, with a jaded past, must confront his ultimate fear in order to get paid-- visit the Dentist.

Character BIOS:

[BORIS] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 25-40] LEAD ROLE

Boris is terrified of the dentist. It is his ultimate phobia. But he has to go see the dentist. He must fight through this fear in order to obtain his objective. Actor must be able to play on deep phobia emotions as well as anger. (dark humor).

[GLENN] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 40-60]

Glenn is a quirky, yet knowledgable old man, who attempts to comfort Boris in the waiting room. Does he help Boris through his advice?

[DENTAL HYGENIEST] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE 21-35]

A kind and warm hearted dental hygeniest who is the first to see Boris. She is compassionate and realizes he is on the verge of a severe panic attack.

[THE DENTIST] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE 35-60]

The Dentist, friendly, oblivious, and giddy. Actor must be able to encapsulate fear and general niceness as the two main character traits.

Please provide headshots, resume, and reel (if available)

Payment details: Credit + Travel and Negotiable

Hygentist

I live in the Pittsburgh PA-Cleveland, OH area. Looking for a film project. E-mail me, I think I would be a good fit for this project.

Thanks.

I know quite a few actors that would be right for these roles. If you have a Facebook account, ask to join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PA.actors.and.filmmakers/

You can meet up with potential actors there (specifically for PA actors and filmmakers only) and if not, learn about massive casting (cattle) calls that always crop up.

This goes for any of our brethren from Pennsylvania reading this. We're always looking to help our fellow filmmakers in their endeavors. You can even post your reel, your upcoming event/fundraiser, an past movies in the group.

Back