Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jacob-Carl, from The Netherlands. A friend has referred me to this website. I am a professional photographer who spent a great part of his time for making short movies. My primary motivation is to bring a message to the public rather than just entertainment.

Greetings,

Jacob-Carl Pauw
The Netherlands

Welcome to IndieTalk! Great forum you chose, plenty of great people here.

Did Walter B. recommend the site to you? :)

Also, are you looking for feedback on your new short, or just views?

Hello,

ChimpPhobiaFilms: Thank you! Actually Adam Adamian referred me to this website. He is a composer and writes the music for my projects. I'd like to share my short movies anywhere I can... not just for the views but simply for bringing the message :). Not to make people think like I do, but make them aware of something (wich I believe it's the truth) so they can think about it and make their own view on it. Mostly it's about making choices in whatever direction it may be. :)

sfoster: Nice dog!! About my message... I think all my different projects (wich has to come yet) are supporting the same main message: ''Do we make the right choices? If we think we do, are we aware of the consequences it might have? What if we are wrong?''

You can view my very first short film on youtube. I've shared it on the promotion page http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=52999

What's your part at Indietalk?

Last edited:
Back