• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Gold Coast Supanova Expo 2014 Cosplay Battle Royale Coverage Video!

Hey guys. You may have seen a lot of coverage videos on these particular pop culture videos where you either have a host talking to the camera and interviewing people OR you have copious amounts of cosplayers posing for the video camera in a poor attempt to create a music video which has been done to death.

Instead, inspired by the youtuber called GakAttack, this is my second installment of a Short Film covering the expo. We take our main actors and actresses and pit them against cosplayers from the convention and create a montage of choreographed battle sequences to reveal a narrative of the Expo is all about!

Special thanks to Callum "ProfKranc" Jane for the Music and Sound Design for this short piece. You can find him on facebook.

Enjoy the video! Feedback is welcomed! I still need to work on my camera skills of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvN7nUL3TOs

Back