• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Dorito Crash the Superbowl entry

@bird
Glad you're excited for this year's contest! I'm working with Doritos so I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have along the way. Good luck :)

@bird
Glad you're excited for this year's contest! I'm working with Doritos so I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have along the way. Good luck :)

Thanks Tom!

We had some wonderful Indietalkers enter last year and I'm sure they (we) look forward to this year's competition.

@bird

Hey Tom, it's too bad Canadians can't participate. It's a damn shame my man. Maybe you can get Doritos to change the rules.

Cause you know... we eat Doritos over here too. They sell them all the way up in Nunavut, to the sleeping bears...

and we watch the superbowl here too.

:D

Hey Tom, it's too bad Canadians can't participate. It's a damn shame my man. Maybe you can get Doritos to change the rules.

Cause you know... we eat Doritos over here too. They sell them all the way up in Nunavut, to the sleeping bears...

and we watch the superbowl here too.

:D

Ha! That's too funny. I imagine they make for a good post-hibernation snack X)

In all seriousness, thank you for the feedback - while I don't expect the rules to change this time around, I can promise you I will relay this feedback and see what we can do in the future.

Back