• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Music Video Feedback please!

Hey guys,

My name's Aaron Hanson. I'm 18 years old and I live in London! I shot and edited this whole video in one day! Please can I have some constructive critisism on how I can improve my work.

I had no budget and shot this whole thing on an £800 camcorder.

www.youtube.com/video/yg3CL6iwWnA

Aaron

Last edited:
I like your camera work, and your editing. Nice job.

My main problem is with the content. Why am I watching this dude work out? If you're not going to give us a bunch of scantily-clad girls with big booties (I'm glad you didn't; I hate that cliche), I think some kind of story or interesting concept.

With your visual style, if you spend some time in pre-production, I think you could make something really solid.

Cheers!

I like this, I know how it is I'm from Sheffield and shoot these kinds of video's but to say it was done in a day is wicked!!

But yeah try to add a sub story or some sexy ladies to keep the audience entertained!

I like your camera work, and your editing. Nice job.

My main problem is with the content. Why am I watching this dude work out? If you're not going to give us a bunch of scantily-clad girls with big booties (I'm glad you didn't; I hate that cliche), I think some kind of story or interesting concept.

With your visual style, if you spend some time in pre-production, I think you could make something really solid.

Cheers!

Aaron, I would pretty much say what CF said, only not as well :D

CF, don't you be dissing me on no public forum.

Back