[Jul 9] What are you working on this week?

Edeting...and building in a Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K into my PC.
1474528271_129.jpg

Sound design and mixing on a short film, along with a complete overhaul of my edit suite... new computer, updated apps, updated plug-ins, new audio interface, new control surface.

Getting closer and closer to the final cut. Re-worked the major fight scene again and got creative using bits and pieces of outtakes to create better fitting shots for the fight and built up an epilogue for the film. This is one film that's being made in post. This film, hands down is better than my last two the way it is now. You couldn't pay someone to put the time into the details I am focusing on. They would want footage re-shot instead of making something out of bad takes and outtakes.

I am collaborating with other writers to write the screenplay for a series to be shot in Connecticut and Boston. Finally, the moment I've been waiting for!

Picture locked. Music arrived from my composer, legit made me do a cry of happiness. Finished the subtitling. Now just waiting for the titles to be finished - which I saw a preview of yesterday - and it's all done. Going to launch the social media pages tonight, but I won't post here until the trailer goes up in a week or two.

I am collaborating with other writers to write the screenplay for a series to be shot in Connecticut and Boston. Finally, the moment I've been waiting for!

congratulations! do you have a producer and director attached?

personally im not doing much this week but I have a production day scheduled for the 22nd

Back