• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

SMALL SEED FUNDS.. Literally small return period

The funds are coming from his own means no one elses. I greatly appreciate all the feedback everyone is giving certainlly a lot for thought and I will bring this is up when I speak with him again. The thing is what avenue to go. Remember what I mentioned about sometimes help or opportunities come from the most of unexpected places. It's someways like driving. If you are going through life with blinders on you may miss what's coming at from other directions you didn't see coming. The thing is this I will say that the FIRST TIME FILMMAKERS is ALWAYS the hardest... Because you are trying to establish yourself and give your self credentials. No one is going to invest in a first time production unless it has some valuable merit, talent, distribution, partial finacning. Other wise your chances are almost nil... So what options do you have credit card, friends or family or loan or KICKSTARTER, INDIEGO.

The thing is everyone needs to do what they feel is best in order to make their film vision a reality.

What happened? did you get your film money?? I am looking for film money as well for (2) projects im working on... it's tuff to find the "real deal" out here

Back