Filming in and from an Airplane!

Hey! Haven't paid for it at all, due to the incredible company ZACUTO helping out! Gotta say though, the EVF PRO is mine :)

The Sachtler tripod is the one I own. I got to keep it, after i tested it and wrote a review for their site. There is another Ace waiting for me in Germany which will be sent back on 26th though!

I will have to send it back on November 8, but I am more that grateful, to have a go on these rigs in a real world scenario (Not just expos).

I myself own a Canon T2i, the GH2 is from Steve Weiss (Zacutos founder and owner). It's such a great camera and footage wise, I think it beats the T2i!

I just want to know what kinda person keeps dead hedge hogs in the house. (seriously, what ARE those things on the floor in the background of the last pic?)

I just want to know what kinda person keeps dead hedge hogs in the house. (seriously, what ARE those things on the floor in the background of the last pic?)

They are indeed dead hedgehogs. Kidding, they were my mums cuddly toys when she was a kid :P My grandma made them xD

Pics:

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

Great toys! Looks like a really fun shoot! I gather you have four more days of this. Congrats on the sponsorship and good luck with the project!

Back