• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Surrealistic short film

Alrighty boys ,

I've been working as a DP on bunch of films and I couldn't start working on my own project for a while now. So I decided to get pizza over the weekend , get a few friends and shoot a short film and this is what I came up with .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgeF3s2wEes

It was shot with Canon T2i ,18-55mm kit lens and couple of work lights.

BTW this is my third account , the reason why I keep on making new ones is because someone is connecting my new account to the older one ,which has been used from couple of individuals and since you can see previous posts I would not like to be connected with them so please stop deleting/connecting my new accounts to the old ones . Thank you .

Hope you like the short , it's kinda arthouse thingy but still .

Have a nice evening :)

That silhouette shot was beautiful! Really liked the smokey vibe.

Towards the end you can see the fog machine in the bottom right corner. Not sure if that was intentional.

Last edited:
Awesome work! The best I've seen from you yet :)

Although I liked it, there was some noise and compression. But aside from that, fantastic work.

Firstly , thank you both for your input I really appreciate it!:)

Secondly , there were not much noise in the original footage , I added a lot of film grain in post to make it more like 35mm film. Unfortunately somewhere during the exports the noise turn into crap.

Thanks again!

I like it. Like the feel, liked the mood. It was interesting. Nice and simple with that cyclic, repetitive ground hog day feel. Left me a little anxious.

Back