The Effects of Film

For your film school? Yeah, asking exact age and last name, you won't get a lot of replies. Think about using age range and keeping it anonymous. In the end, you can ask your question about quoting someone, but ask for first name and last initial, as in "Mark O of New Jersey says..." Why would anyone grant permission to quote for future statements? ;)

I'm not going to provide my name & permission until after I see the questions, so you might want to reverse the order.

I joined the first two sections so that you can see the questions before you agree to give permission. Also, If you take section two and you say something you do not want me to quote, you have the option to go back to section one and switch "Yes" to "No".

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
For your film school? Yeah, asking exact age and last name, you won't get a lot of replies. Think about using age range and keeping it anonymous. In the end, you can ask your question about quoting someone, but ask for first name and last initial, as in "Mark O of New Jersey says..." Why would anyone grant permission to quote for future statements? ;)

No, for my Capstone project which is creating a film. I will be majoring in Film during college. Also, 21 people so far has granted me permission to use their future statements so far, but I have since then changed it so that more people feel comfortable taking the survey.

The reason why I used first initial and last name is to be respectful to some of my teachers (and other adults) who does not like telling students their first name. If the person chooses not to be quoted, then no one else will know what their answers were.

Thank you for the feedback!

Back