• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Piano Ballad on my new LED-Piano :-)

For the Intro you need big loudspeakers, to get the message.

Then you are not composing and mixing for the "new millennium." You need to get your "message" across on earbuds, cellphones, laptop speakers and other small media platforms an addition to consumer home theater and stereo systems.

Yeah, yeah, I know; I love large speaker arrays myself. But we have to bow to what the public is using, not what we want to do.

http://youtu.be/EINH18kCKbw

Enjoy and let me know, what you think.
For the Intro you need big loudspeakers, to get the message.

As you've asked, visuals made me think of the 70s. It was the kinda thing we'd have seen back then and gone 'wow.' Music's a little Claydermanesque which also takes me back.

Kinda funny to look at and listen to for 30 seconds and cleanly done although after this I bailed to look at the nicely animated logo at the end.

Beginning was interesting and first 10 seconds really engaged me. Liked that element a lot and made me smile.

Back