• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Slenderman Movie

Hey everyone, my name is Brad Kopping. I am the half brother of Wayne Kopping,
the film director behind movies like OBSESSION, The Third Jihad and Israel Inside. If you
may know of him...awesome!

I am currently studying photography and working towards a certification in
the art. As an assignment in the cinemetography section I need to create a film/documentary
which tells a ghost story. In this case, I'm doing it on the urban legend of the slenderman (if
you know what and who slenderman is then you know what i'm talking about)

The film is also based around the game 'SLENDER' by Parsec Productions.

I've already uploaded a 50 second clip onto my youtube channel
and its a feature trailer towards the 6 minute doccie/film being released 20 October for free download. My channel
is called "4thCircleFilms" (if your an art student you'll understand the concept of the name in the logo).

One segmant will feature incorporated documentary and the other will be without commentary for max realism
and effect of the dark mood of what Slenderman is. I've checked out other people on youtube trying to re-create
the feel and sense of the urban legend but I think i've come closer than anyone else (pardon my arrogance haha)

Please check it out and give me your thoughts so far, I'd really love the input :)

Thanks guys

Brad

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxn29uImvI&feature=plcp

Last edited:
I don't understand why it's called 'tree man' when it's about slender man. And it seems like you're just making a live action version of the game. That could potentially be awesome, but personally I think the doco stuff would take away from it.

Hey guys

I originally wanted to call it "FACELESS" but the name was already taken on youtube. Treeman is
another name for the slenderman since he mainly appears in the woods and forested areas.

I dunno, maybe i should just re-name it to Faceless regardless :/

Yeah I'm not going to include the doccie version of it on youtube, it is actually the live action
version of the game, although i don't think anyone has had the wits to go into the woods
and actually re-create the scenes from the gameplay...

Last edited:
Re-uploaded the vid with FACELESS text to the channel.

Deal_With_It.jpg

Hmm, didn't know there was a Slenderman boardgame. :huh:

Tree Man seems like a fine title to me, especially if you want to make the connection to Slenderman. The new proposed Faceless doesn't clue anyone in at all on that point.

Btw, your trailer was very dark. Difficult to see much at all. Maybe it's my monitor, or the YT compression.

How long is the finished film going to be? You mention it's for a class. :cool:

Well the reason for Faceless is cause the slenderman doesn't have a face, no cheek bones, nose, mouth, eyes...no facial characteristics at all and thats why he instills fear so well haha!

Boardgame? Where did you get boardgame frm? :P

The film is supposed to be 6minutes incl. doc time but i wont include the doccie aspect on the
channel. I want the full length version to be approx. 10 minutes.

Back