"Doctor Who" MFS Fan Film

With quite a bit of time left before the shooting dates of The Legend of Zelda: Faded Memories, Mythical Films Studios is currently writing a story for a Doctor Who fan film. Not much news on a script yet however The Doctor has already been cast, and discussions are being made with an actress who may play the companion (Her character's is currently unnamed at the time.) Feel free to ask questions if interested and we shall keep this thread up to date with new info on the film.

sounds interesting. Can you give any info on the plot? will the doctor be the current incarnation or your own take?

Unfortunately at this time, no I cannot give any info just yet. Mainly because we are in early stages of developing a plot and all I can say now is that it may most likely be based off of the adventures of the 11th Doctor, but we are unsure at the time. As for your second question, we are going for our own take on the character of The Doctor and have already cast him; however he is a bit young for the role, I can tell he'll do a fantastic job as the role.

Good news! We have a plot finalized and will begin script writing tomorrow. As far as casting, again at the time we only have the Doctor cast, and we are in discussion with an actress for his companion, who is at the time still unnamed.

Back