Home

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Industry Jobs and Services > Global Ad

Old 08-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
camerado
Basic Member

Seeking Composer for Asian Vietnam War-era Drama

Hello - we're here in Cambodia and just wrapped shooting our short drama called 'FREEDOM DEAL'.

Taking place during Nixon's 1970 'Cambodia Incursion', the story centers on a pair of ragtag but likeable refugees and a Peacenik/Redneck US GI who reluctantly takes part in the military operation.

We're now starting to organize footage for the edit and have started with a few scenes in progress already, and we're now poking around for an indie-budget level COMPOSER.

Sensibility would be somewhat minimal & atmospheric score, with some 70's and psychedlic aura and Cambodian-Eastern flavor, but we're open to ideas.

Again, our remaining budget is low, but we're re-generating the post-shoot coffers.

And: the current short is actually a section of the completed feature screenplay, with the idea of gaining buzz and co-production inputs for the feature. So, it's possible that anyone who comes on board in a budget friendly way now may have a good crack at scoring the feature if things go well.

Plus, this is an ultra-unique movie: the first ever dramatization of this little known part of the US-Vietnam conflict, told from the Asian (Cambodian) perspective, primarily.

(*As primary producer and writer-director, I've been living in Cambodia fulltime for the past 6 years reserching the story first hand...)

If interested, kindly see some scenes in progress here to get an idea of the material:

* Lon Nol Soldiers
* Eating a RAW Bullfrog

A comprehensive view of the project and team can be found on our current crowdfunding page on IndieGogo at: http://www.indiegogo.com/FreedomDeal...Postproduction

If you are interested, kindly send links to reels (but pls no attachments - internet is slow out here sometimes!) and we'll check out your stuff, send to -> camerado@camerado.com with 'COMPOSER' in the subject line.

All the Best,

The Freedom Deal Team
camerado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 09-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Mitchell Gibbs
Basic Member

Hi, I'm a qualified composer that's had experience scoring short films, I'd love to score your film.

Check out my portfolio and quality of work here: www.mitchell-gibbs.com.

Best,

Mitchell Gibbs
Mitchell Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:51 AM   #3
udiguitar
Basic Member

Film composer

Hi,

I am an experienced film composer and would love to score your film.
Samples of my music can be heard here: http://www.udiguitar.com

Regards,

Udi Glaser
Composer, Producer, Guitarist & Guitar Tutor
http://www.udiguitar.com
udiguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
Open Ocean Studios
Basic Member

Hi all

If you are in need of quality classical/orchestral original scores then get some time to check my reverbnation music page,also other styles are considered,already established with a hollywood best classical/orchestral music nomination,,just email me with your enquiries at

panoschatzigeorgiadis@gmail.com

http://www.reverbnation.com/panoscha...enoceanstudios

Best
Panos
Open Ocean Studios is offline   Reply With Quote