• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New web series "Get A Clue"!

Hey everyone,

I’ve been a luker on the boards, but I've finally decided to join! I'm a big fan of web series -- there is a ton of really great, really professional stuff out there and I always love discovering amazing new gems of series. I’ve also been bitten by the web series bug and I have created a great new comedy/mystery series called “Get A Clue”! I’d really love for you to check it out at give me your thoughts!

You can watch the first 5 episodes (there are 10 in all for Season 1) at on YouTube at:

www.youtube.com/getacluewebseries

Let me know what you think! And keep up the amazing work everyone!

Web Series Love,
Jill

Yes!!!

Wow, All those episodes are AWESOME. I especially absolutely love the cinematography... Any tips?

Continue the greatness, BGDV Films

Thanks so much BGDV! I'm so glad that you are liking "Get A Clue"! As for tips, I would say that we definitely took our time with pre-production and looked around for a director & cinematography that we really loved. My writing partner & I were also worked closely with the director & cinematographer to generate shot ideas pre-shoot.

Good luck with your projects! And thanks for watching "Get A Clue"!

- Jill

Back