Any screenwriters or directors that live in Dublin or around Dublin

Any screenwriters or directors in Dublin or around dublin

Just looking for some screenwriters or directors who want to collaborate who are living in Dublin or around Dublin who are between the age of 15-18(because I'm 16)

Moved to Networking an a moderator has let you know not to spam.

:welcome:

I’m just looking for anyone to collaborate with and work on ideas with since I myself am a screenwriter and an aspiring director.Only requirement is you must be between the age of 15-18 since I myself am 16

Last edited:
I’m just looking for some screenwriters or directors that live or around Dublin and want to collaborate and are between the age of 15 to 18 since I am 16

I know what spamming is but I'm not spamming I'm just tryna find some people to collaborate with,it's not like I'm making a new thread every minute I'm just tryna look for fellow screenwriters or directors.

Welcome to indietalk, J.M.

I see no reason to post four threads. True, you're not making
a thread every minute but it's a bit much, don't you think?

You have four up now. If there are any people in your area between
the ages of 15 to 18, they'll hit you up.

Alright fine I'll stop making so much threads I just didn't know there was a limitation on how many threads u could make

Alright fine I'll stop making so much threads I just didn't know there was a limitation on how many threads u could make

You can make as many as you need. There isn't a limitation on
how many you make. It just seemed a bit much with four identical
threads.

Tell us a little about yourself. You a director? A writer?

I’m both I’m just tryna find someone to share ideas with and work with so I can hopefully get closer to making fun short films and other type of videos,do u know any way I can find other fellow filmmakers that are around my age

Any Irish filmakers

I’m just looking for some filmmakers that live in Ireland and are between the age of 15-18

Back