• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

A Network of screenwriters/directors

I'm looking to connect with other screenwriters/directors in order collaborate on projects, share ideas, and hopefully develop a working relationship. If you're interested just reply in this forum.

I'm a screenwriter who focuses mostly on working on developing new TV pilots/Web Series. Genres include but aren't limited to:

Sci-fi, Thriller, Drama, and Crime Dramas

What I'm looking for out of this is new connections, people to bounce ideas off of while I'm currently still in school. If you're looking for a way to flesh out ideas, come up with new ones, and/or you're a writer/director looking to find new ideas just pm me.

Last edited:
That's incredibly vague, particularly given you're trying to establish new relationships. That tells us nearly nothing about you. Maybe tell us a bit more.

Are you a screenwriter? A director? Both? Something else?
What is your style? What sort of film are you interested in? Do you like genre film (what genres?), art house, something else?
What are you ambitions?
Have you made a film before? Do you have examples of your work?
Who are you? A student? A long time writer? A new immigrant with dreams of breaking into hollywood?
Why should someone want to work with you? What can you offer them? And what are you looking for in new collaborators?

Etc etc.

I'm looking to connect with other screenwriters/directors in order collaborate on projects, share ideas, and hopefully develop a working relationship. If you're interested just reply in this forum.

I'm a screenwriter who focuses mostly on working on developing new TV pilots/Web Series. Genres include but aren't limited to:

Sci-fi, Thriller, Drama, and Crime Dramas

What I'm looking for out of this is new connections, people to bounce ideas off of while I'm currently still in school. If you're looking for a way to flesh out ideas, come up with new ones, and/or you're a writer/director looking to find new ideas just pm me.
Welcome to IndieTalk! There are a variety of forums as you explore filmmaking, both television and screen. Take some time to read through the various threads to get a sense of the topics we've discussed. It helps to know what area of the US you live in to help facilitate possible local collaborations. As you'll see, we also do a lot of collaboration through the forum.

On the screenwriting forum you'll meet individuals with a wide range of backgrounds in screenwriting and production to draw upon. Welcome and best wishes.

Back