Looking for prop makers in mo

Hello
I'm Looking for a prop maker to make a "Hero" prop of a side arm and "Dummies" of the same design
(maybe a "Rifle" based off of the same design, pilot doesn't really call for it, or i can get by with out it)
also trying to make patches for uniforms and the uniform themselfs (to that end i think i have it "covered"
but just wait, life could happen to me) also have need of people with CGI skills, Artist to do skecths, to help get things "set" so props can be made

this is a low to "No-buget" non union thing it is a fan based project star trek in nature
(the props and uniform i am wanted made are "New" to star trek there based on my ideas for a alien race)
if any want to help please be informed that no $$$$ can be made form this project, i need people that want to help out, get thier name in the credits, so on and so forth
Thank you for your time and effort
William "Scooter" Mellott

Props in Missouri

This is a project that has 1. source story done 2. script is "farmed out" and being done up by a great person
there has been a skecth of a new hull design( can be released as of yet it is still the property of the artist, but it can be used for the project) 3. a deal has been reached to have use of land to put up a building for filming ( just need to come up w/ scrap lumber or what ever i can salvage) what is really needed is a group of people to come together to make this thing work there are also ideas for furtue episodes BUT i need people to fill roles, so please if you want to help a indie project, fan based non union, star trek project
please e-mail me at MadMaxofMexicoMo@yahoo.com with your skills what you can do to help, what role you would like so on and so forth

Hey with out You in you there is just nothing (or just ou) really with out some one's help other than my scriptwritter/web/skecth artist this project will go no where at ultra warp speeds
So please help out
William "Scooter" Mellott

Back