• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

UK Sales Agent looking for Films

After years of being ripped off by other companies Modern Life have decided to set up a UK based sales company. We (for the moment) will cover UK sales only thus leaving the rest of the world available.

We have a direct distribution deal with a label that will get the films out to rent AND to buy in main shops like HMV, Virgin, Play.com etc. Our first two titles will come out later this year (UK action horror Infestation and Uk action film The Silencer).

The deal is a profit share so NO UPFRONT fees will be paid (more on the deal when we have seen the movies).

For more on us: www.pulp-movies.co.uk (although site not fully set up yet) or www.mod-life.com

HOWEVER please read (these are the MIN requirements however there are more!):

MUST have PAL Digibeta master with full M&E track
MUST have UK (inc Ireland) DVD, TV and VOD rights available for a min of 3-7 years
MUST NOT be contracted for sale to the UK for any of the above OR have the rights with a sales comapny that covers the above
MUST be a genre film - ie horror, action, black comedy, noir. Sorry no rom coms etc.
MUST have artwork, releases and all revelant paper work.

To save my email please POST below a brief synopsis of your movie and if we are interested we will PM you. Please do NOT email me although PM's are fine!

A little about the movie here It's a crime drama in real time. We have been accecpted in four festivals and two awards: First Place Crime Drama: The Indie Gathering - Best Suspence Film: Trail Dance Film Festival.

Here is the trailer and here is a slightly longer promo piece.

Oh ONE LAST THING... it MUSt and I mean MUSt be over 75 mins in length ie: feature and be ready to go for a DVD release ie: any extras must be done and ready to run

HORRORS OF WAR has not been sold in the UK yet... if interested let me know.

Do I really need to explain more about this movie on this site?

:)

Dead in the Water is still available for UK sale. I'd like to get it released there since the screenwriter is British. :) If interested please let me know and I'll have my sales rep get a copy of the DVD to you.

In a small town built around a chemical plant, 2 neighbours are trapped together after an explosion. Locked in together their secret lives are exposed. A man is accused of murder, a woman who has forgotten reality is confronted with her demons and a desperate neighbour fantasises of a life with her. Why does the street's inhabitants have a history of mental illness scarred into its past? Are the plants exhumed fumes affecting the town’s sanity? And what really happened when David met Ruth.

To veiw the film go to:-
www.vimeo.com/actanner

Back