• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Seeking Films

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but a long time indie movie fan. I help operate nationally distributed independent label that is currently seeking quality, low budget feature films for national retail DVD distribution. The genres that I am most interested in include: Urban, documentary, horror or action. If you happen to know of filmmakers that have films that fit into this category and may be interested in submitting a trailor or screener for review, please let me know. Thanks.

Best,

Israel

insom@mindspring.com

I was thinking more of something over 60 minutes, but if it's something that really sparks an interest, I'd be willling to consider. Do you have a trailer or website of your material?

Insomniac

I don't have a "distribution" company, we release music titles that are distributed nationally and are currently seeking to enter the DVD market since the distribution channels for CDs and DVDs are basically the same. You can visit our record label and magazine if you like. Insomniac has been around since 1996.

InsomniacMusic.com
InsomniacMagazine.com

answering ... to

raze said:
Hello, I'm new to the forum, but a long time indie movie fan. I help operate nationally distributed independent label that is currently seeking quality, low budget feature films for national retail DVD distribution. The genres that I am most interested in include: Urban, documentary, horror or action. If you happen to know of filmmakers that have films that fit into this category and may be interested in submitting a trailor or screener for review, please let me know. Thanks.

So far, I know, Ingo Storm search for a distributor in USA. If you want I can talk with him, or contact him by yourself, I think he is listed at the site,

Regards

this sounds interesting.. I sent you an email.. hope you get it.. but if you don't and you check this again..

check out http://www.speilburgh.com and let me know if you would be interested. it's a feature length comedy/ action / not too much drama LOL

Back