• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Casual Killing 1:51

Hey everyone I'm new to the site. This video happens to be a one man production. I would love to know what everybody thinks of it.

Its about the casual life of an extraordinary assassin who just so happens to have extraordinary powers. Just another day on the job for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxfix3ZatoY

Thank you in advance for your input. I hope you all have an awesome day.

Hello new dude :cool:

I like the cinematography and acting in your short. But the sound effects seemed really out of place, and there wasn't much of a plot besides a guy getting on a roof and shooting another guy from far away.

What ChimpPhobiaFilms said.

Also, not much of a story... If you want your short to do well in festivals etc, it has to have a good story - something that makes us sit up and pay attention.

A small error: the rifle is obviously airsoft. The shooter casually picks it up one handed and it appears very very light. A real rifle would be much heavier.

Thank you yeah you guys are right. And after i shot it i saw the orange on the gun. I decided to shoot this spur of the moment. Thank you for the input are you time guys.

Back