Colorist needed!

Hi there, long time no see!

I've just finished with university for the year, which means that I'm freed up to complete work on 'The Flight of the Flamingo'. The edit is complete (thanks to the inimitable Cracker Funk) and the sound design and music (courtesy of the amazing harpsichoid) is also done.

Time now, for colour grading! Or, color grading if you're American ;)

Maximum budget for this stage is $300-400 (which I realise is not a specific maximum...), but I will like you a lot more if you are willing to do it for less! The film is only circa 70 mins long, shot on the Canon FS100 (which comes out quite light) and would, I think, be a fun project for a keen colour grader.

If you're interested then I'd like to see some examples of your work. And then I'll shoot you an email and we can talk business...etc.

Best,
Nick

I think the best way to go is to post ungraded footage here ,just a little bit and then chose for yourself . Give us 2-3 days to try .

Because I think quite a bit of people want to try ,including myself , but think that they are not experienced enough for your project .

I think the best way to go is to post ungraded footage here ,just a little bit and then chose for yourself . Give us 2-3 days to try .

Because I think quite a bit of people want to try ,including myself , but think that they are not experienced enough for your project .

I did a similar thing for the grading of the trailer and then, to my shame, ended up using a different version and felt really bad about it.

However, if that's something that people would be interested in then I can definitely post a bit of ungraded footage and see what you can do :)

How about instead of ungraded footage, people post reels? Just a suggestion, that's how stuff normally works!

P

Back