Get Your Film Accepted Into Film Festivals

A couple of filmmaker friends asked me how I was getting my short film accepted into so many festivals (20+), so I made a video about the things I learned through the film festival process.

https://youtu.be/FEzj11oHsUI

Hope this helps! I'd love to hear from people and see what I missed.

- Zach

Oh man ZMY, after reading your comment I was so distracted by the hand movements. I kept busting up, I could barely pay attention :) sorry Zach, but congrats also, your film looks great.

Congratulations on all your success! Really good tips too. I'm still waiting to hear back from 11 Film Festivals. I submitted into a little over 20 so here's hoping I get some good news throughout the year

Great Advice Zach. Congratulations on being accepted into over 20 film festivals. I look forward to seeing the finished product once its available online. Please drop us a link to it.

Wow, that was a seriously good video giving some great advice about how to get into film festivals. Congratulations on your success! That's pretty impressive for a 20 minute film.

As a follow up it might be good to look at the longer term impact of getting into festivals - in what ways has your festival success created opportunities for you that wouldn't have happened had you not got into festivals?

Back