• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Tales from the Frontline of Indie Film

I wrote this book that has a bunch of articles and also stories of my adventures as a filmmaker. From how I met my girlfriend through to how Horrors of War got started. It’s my E! TRUE NOT-HOLLYWOOD STORY “tell–all” book.

It’s been unintentionally writing itself for 6 years…

I've updated my book to include the MAKING OF HORRORS OF WAR too and still manage to keep it at $10. It's also now 240 pages and resized to be a 6" x 9" sized book, so it's easier to read and it has more info in less pages.

TALES FROM THE FRONT LINES OF INDIE FILMMAKING really is something for the beginning filmmaker, the people with a camcorder hoping to one day make a real feature film from someone who did just that. There's 18 practical moviemaking articles & several amusing cautionary tales. The book ends with the journal entries of how Peter John Ross went from being a broker making DV shorts in his spare time to making a feature film on film that will soon be on video shelves everywhere.

CLICK HERE to buy one

Back