Big Cookie

I still enjoy the "Big Cookie" Kickstarter campaign. That was particularly hilarious.

Was that what you called your campaign or is this another campaign I should take a look at?

I think I've seen this posted in three different threads now? I never really had a reason to talk about it on here. Since someone has very creepily done research on me to bring this to light, I guess I'll talk about it?

It was an experiment between me and some other game designers. We always put so much effort into our projects and although I haven't launched any of my games, I have helped others that I'd call friends. So let's take a moment to recognize some that I helped.

Neptune, Four Tribes, and Krash Karts

Those are some of my favorites! The first two are examples of what a good campaign looks like. And yes, everything was planned out BEFORE the campaign. Even the stretch goals.

Doesn't that look like a lot of work? Now let me present to you, Big Cookie!

Look at that! When I launched it didn't even have the stretch goals on there! Yep! Literally ONE LINE OF CAMPAIGN AND NO VIDEO. Clearly I didn't try at all right? Correct.

I didn't even tell my friends about this. No one. We didn't want to have any chance to make this a good campaign. We wanted purely to see if some stranger on the internet would back a piece of shit campaign. (To prove my point that shit campaigns somehow get funded)

Guess what? Someone did. I won't release his name or anything because he's now a good friend of mine. Anyways, this campaign was crucial for me now because of this man. He's what they call a filthy rich millionaire who likes to give back. You know, a philanthropist. He's donated almost 2 million dollars currently. What's the catch? Well I discovered that he only donates to projects that entertain him and that are from his home state, Mississippi.

So I happened to simply be lucky for where I launched the campaign. Plus the fact he likes cookies.

Now he is a good friend of mine and helps fund other projects that I'm apart of, for almost a year now. As well I've met him in person to hand deliver his cookie haha.

It goes to show that you never know where your next business partner will come from.

Back