• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Odyssey 7Q + 2*256Go SSD + FS700 RAW Option

Hello,

I am selling this Odyssey 7Q kit:
- Includes: Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q, 2 x Convergent Design 256 Go SSD, Convergent Design NP-F style battery plate and Sony FS700 Raw Option (allows 4K RAW, 240fps 2K RAW, 4Prores etc on FS700). So this is a ready to use kit (if you have classic NP-F batteries).
- description / use: absolutely love this kit (I can send link to footage shot with it) but have to sell it for personal reasons. It has only been used on two projects and the status says 5 days 4 hours of power time, 1 day 9h of record time and under warranty until June the 4th 2015. Apart from tiny signs of use on a couple edges it looks brand new and the original protective film is still on the screen. Photos will be added tomorrow.
- in the box: everything listed above plus original packaging with everything in the box. I am throwing in a protective neoprene sleeve I purchased seperately.
- price/invoice: this kit will go for 3100€ VATexcl. minimum in Europe. I am selling it 30% off at 2170€ VATexcl. or 2625.7€ VATincl. Comes with invoice.

Shipping: affrordable shipping for Europe and UK. Very cheap for Belgium and France (I live at the border).

Payment: Paypal or wire transfer.

About: I am a director and producter from Belgium working mostly for the outdoor industry. I have a 100% positive ebay account (nalioutz) and I have made 100% successful sales on forums such as Repaire.net, Hardware.fr, Nokytech.net.

Let me know if you have any questions here or sending me an email (http://www.vastmotionpictures.com).

Ciao,
Haroun

Back