• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Kinoflix is Inviting Producers to Join our Upcoming Private Beta Launch!

BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION

Kinoflix is a soon to be launched Internet Television Network which will stream the world’s best independent short films, feature films, web series, and web shows to global audiences without any viewer subscription fees.

Viewers will be able to view all featured content across multiple streaming platforms in addition to their laptops and desktop computers.

Subscribed filmmakers and producers will be provided with revenue sharing opportunities to monetize their content.

Kinoflix aims to be the leading Internet Television Network for independent content providers worldwide.

Network launch is scheduled for the first quarter of 2014.

If you are a producer and wish to take part in our private Beta this Winter, email us at info@kinoflix.com and introduce yourselves to us! Kinoflix is currently giving away 20 FREE lifetime producer memberships to those that are invited to participate in our Beta!

:pop:

info@kinoflix.com

Last edited:
If you are a producer and wish to take part in our private Beta this Winter, email us at info@kinoflix.com and introduce yourselves to us! Kinoflix is currently giving away 20 FREE lifetime producer memberships to those that are invited to participate in our Beta!
I still remember 2 and a half years ago when you offered $20 for
each short film uploaded and I tried for months without being
able to upload. Your site wasn’t ready. I’m glad you guys are
keeping at it - trying to find what works.

I sure would love to be involved - I’ve been following your progress
for two and a half years. But I wonder how much of time will be
wasted if you aren’t ready. Again. Taking part in your private Beta
would be fun - if it works. But I must admit I’m a little cautious.
I remember wasting hours trying to upload my short films only to
be told to keep trying and then that you had dropped that platform.

Our original platform was developed on a limited budget in India. As a result we had nothing but problems with it's functionality and we had no choice but to take down the network.

Kinoflix recently added an extremely talented CTO as a co-founder and he has been developing Kinoflix's new platform. He has been developing it for several months now and i must say i am impressed with the direction he is taking Kinoflix.

Our new platform will be one of high quality both in design and functionality. I am sorry for your negative experiences with our original network. I do remember you specifically. Please email info@kinoflix.com and we can add you to the list of Beta participants and we can also discuss possible ways we can collaborate.

Back