• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Return of Cinema - Experimental Short Film

What did you think about the film?

• Amazing

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Great

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Okay

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mediocre

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Horrible attempt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello everybody,

my name is Till Schliemann and I would greatly appreciate it if you could all watch my short film and comment and rate it on YouTube. I am a German artist here in Toronto, Canada and am really trying to get myself out there. Again all your comments would greatly be appreciated on the YouTube film itself but posts even here will do. Critique is greatly accepted. I will post the link below. Thanks again,

Till.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC6oWvK2evU

Remember to watch in HD.

It's easier to understand it more after reading the youtube description. I thought it wasreally good. I really liked the first shot.

Bravo. I was quite taken by your aesthetic. I otherwise loved the framing, and I suspect it might grow on me, but I will say that the third shot with the close-up of the second eye struck me as a bit off... a bit jarring compared to the two beautiful shots that sandwich it; I think I wish the camera angle was a little lower, or something (I only mention it because you welcomed critque and because I really to like the piece). The musical accompaniment is really lovely. I'm a fan. I want to see more. =)

Oh man, I also have to single out in particular what you did with the clock and the moving light and shadows. I want to use that, too, someday! =P

Last edited:
Thanks again for all your support, it is all very much appreciated. Ahaha believe me the clock shot was very interesting to create. Play around with lights you'll get it, works well with many shots.

Back