Miami Female-Led Action Movie Seeks Finance

Welcome to IT.
There is no need to post the same things trice or more.
Unless you want to annoy the mods ;)

Good luck!
And don't be a stranger :)

Last edited:
Well you're a woman so you've got that going for you. There are grants and stuff for female owned businesses. Not to the tune of $1million but more than I'll be able to find as a white man.

Thanks WalterB! -

Welcome to IT.
There is no need to post the same things trice or more.
Unless you want to annoy the mods ;)

Good luck!
And don't be a stranger :)
-

Sorry it took me a while to find the place to ask for finance. Definitely planning on checking in here now and again.

He he! -

Well you're a woman so you've got that going for you. There are grants and stuff for female owned businesses. Not to the tune of $1million but more than I'll be able to find as a white man.

Will have to check into that more. Have to say that the grants I looked at looked like a a lot of hoop-jumping and since I feel overwhelmed with work haven't got round to it.

Like trump I value the brand of my name at 3 billion dollars.
If anyone wants to put my name on any of their stuff I'm ready to accept your payments.

You have credits and any work to present to studios (likely source for $1M) where they can trust you all with $1M? From my research, film is an industry where people want to see if you can do more with less. Write another movie that can be made at a micro budget and prove it can be a success then ask studios for $1M to shoot your other film.

Another option is sell the script. The recent ghostbusters film didn't help your cause however.

artwork

i think your artwork is severely lacking. one thing you will learn is that everything you produce as marketing for your project will be judged by those thinking about giving money. What I'm about to say is meant to be constructive criticism so please don't take offense. Your poster looks very amateurish, poor quality, pixelated, paint shop quality. You need to find someone skilled, pay them $100 for a first class rendering for a production poster and marketing material designs. If I am an investor, and if I go to your website, I see a poor quality poster, it tells me that you 1. Don't know the difference between high quality and low quality. 2. If given money, you won't be able to properly vet production talent and the end result could be a 1M dollar film that looks like a $2000 first year student film. It doesn't take a lot to get good graphic design talent. There are a lot of young people with a+ skills looking for extra cash and opportunity. Ask to see samples of their work, if they don't have a portfolio, don't take them seriously. Just my two cents. Good luck with your project, the log line sounds interesting.

You have credits and any work to present to studios (likely source for $1M) where they can trust you all with $1M? From my research, film is an industry where people want to see if you can do more with less. Write another movie that can be made at a micro budget and prove it can be a success then ask studios for $1M to shoot your other film.

Another option is sell the script. The recent ghostbusters film didn't help your cause however.

Is that sexism I'm sensing? lol

Back