• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Free Songwriter with Studio

Hello!

I love movies. I love writing songs. If you have a film project that needs music, I can work with you in creating and recording a song (or songs) that fits your movie.

I work in a variety of styles and have my own personal studio. Once a song is done being written, it only takes me a matter of days to record it and have it finished. I'm willing to put my time and energy into this for free. Why?

Three reasons:
1. I just finished recording an album and need other projects so I don't go insane with boredom.
2. Exposure.
3. As I said before, I love movies.

PM me if you are interested in hearing samples or anything.

- Nate

Hello!

I love movies. I love writing songs. If you have a film project that needs music, I can work with you in creating and recording a song (or songs) that fits your movie.

I work in a variety of styles and have my own personal studio. Once a song is done being written, it only takes me a matter of days to record it and have it finished. I'm willing to put my time and energy into this for free. Why?

Three reasons:
1. I just finished recording an album and need other projects so I don't go insane with boredom.
2. Exposure.
3. As I said before, I love movies.

PM me if you are interested in hearing samples or anything.

- Nate

I assume you have songs you are offering to film as well?

Because there's only so many indie filmmakers around you. they also arent musicians so wont know what they want and cant help musically.

A musician

Back