My First Projects!

Hello Everyone! I am in the process of Filming two First Feature Films.
The Main Film is Called "The House in The Woods" which is about an escaped mental patient living out in the woods of Billericay, Essex. They were first put away after the disappearance of a filmmaker(Charlie Knill). The filmmakers Footage was discovered a year later and with the co-operation of the Local Authorities is being Edited together in to A Documentary. The film(Not Based on Real Life Consists of the filmmakers Footage and research as well as the filmmakers Journal Entries. This Fim is a Horror but I was wondering which would make the film scariest. Shooting in Colour or Black and White. What are your opinions?

The Second Film (Also Horror) is called "Possesion" in which a Teenager's TeddyBear is Possesed by the Spirit of A Mass Murderer.

So There you have it. Plenty to Keep me going fot the meantime.

Charlie Knill (amateur filmmaker)

Why not do a mixture of both. Say during a flash back scene, if you have any, that could be in black and white whilst the main scenes in colour.

The 2nd film sounds like Ted gone real bad :)

i am no movie expert but what ever you do, please know that an open kill scene is a must.

If not an open kill scene, then at least have someone die by the 15 min mark and even thats pushing a little to late.

Hello Everyone. I have recently discovered some good, free special effects for use in my projects.

I am closing this thread forever because all of my newbie questions for my first projects have been answered.

Filming will take a while but we well worth the effort if I achieve the desired effect.

Charlie Knill (amateur filmmaker)

Back