• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hacked GH1 test footage.

I have just installed the 100mbit Max Latitude 24p patch on my camera. Im going to do the grass test and see if it still crashes. I red somthing Vitaliy wrote and saw some tests he did with this patch and it didnt crash soo i think its worth a try. Ill let you guys know what happens!

Hears the conclusion of my test!

OK so the camera is on my tripod test to about 3 feet high.

First test....I point the camera straight down focus on the grass and it recorded for well over 30 seconds before i changed angle.

Second test.... I point the camera on a down angle maby 45 degrees and film... played with the focus a bit....and still no eror.

I started getting happy thinking maby i have a special camera? :P

Third test.... I set the F stop to 5 and filmed with the camera straight and filmed my backyard( a grass feild) about 10 seconds in.....BOOM! error message. :(. That sucks becuase my grandpa asked me to do a video montage of his garden this weeknd:( looks like thats not happining :P

The garden should be fine. It's only the super-straight edges of grass that really max it out. I can film trees, flowers, etc. and it's fine. It's also fine if the grass isn't taking up the whole frame (like half sky/half grass or something). You can always go with a lower bitrate and that should help (you might try limiting it to 32 or something and see how that goes).

Back