• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Advert: Monster Energy Drink (30 Sec)

here's the ad for Monster Energy Drink that was shot during freezing weather.. it was cold like hell and I myself thought of going home couple of times during shooting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T3OKlMxBiM

watch it first then read this.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
okay...lemme tell you the cons:
1. (0.08) the text 'Generator' written on the large red bin...well, they flipped the scene to keep the continuity..
2. (0.15) color imbalance in the top right corner..
3. the Hoodie (who gave the drink to the lead character) had the cigarette on his hand at (0.09) but cigarette disappeared at (0.11)...(smoking in advertisement isn't good i think)

well, idea was Ini's (the hoodie guy).. so far so good...now, tell me what u think...

I like it, it looks like it was shot on a decent camera, making it more commercial. I didn't even notice the mistakes until you pointed them out. I think people usually call these spec ads, but I guess that's obvious from the expletive. You might want to leave out 'shit' when shooting a real commercial.:)

@zensteve...thnx man..(i myself added up something during shoot though :P)

@jrsmithson.. thnx.. it was shot with canon 50D .. I noticed the flipped 'generator' in the first time..I figured the rest of the mistakes in 2nd time..
Azzama (producer) wanted to turn it into dark mode (that'd be better i think)..once again, should have added more shots into it..but 30 seconds time line has made us to sacrifice those shots :(

Back