• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My New Musical Equipment Series

Hey Everyone,

So this doesn't really fit into any of the screening categories, so I'll throw it in 'other.'

This is a new series I've been meaning to start directed towards viewers who are looking for quality reviews and demonstrations of musical instruments and equipment. Over the years I've accumulated quite a bit of pretty cool equipment, along with some very rare and interesting instruments. Considering my channel expanded massively as a result of my home recording series, tapping into the musical-shopper niche seems like it'll work out well.

Obviously, again, it is a niche show - if you aren't shopping for equipment, learning how to use it, or interested in musical and audio gear, it probably won't appeal to you. But I thought I'd post it here anyway, in case anyone might care!

The first video I tackled a beautiful Martin guitar, one that I noticed hadn't really been properly addressed on Youtube yet - a theme I want to remain constant in my videos. (I won't review generic things)

I think the production of it came out really well - I lit and chose my shots pretty carefully to avoid clutter, which is difficult, because home studios get filled up quick! I also pulled audio from a Rode Videomic rather than my camera, and the musical demonstration is done with my professional equipment.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnaK6OQyj7s

Back