Premiere

This sucks... My subscription run out in one month. What's with all these names in red on the front page? Is that something new?

5887175270_a6d440f4d8_b.jpg

Those are the infected ones......wait.

Look look look. I have a plus sign beside my handle, cause I'm pure awsome. No cut.

Haha... I don't know how I started this in a new thread. This was originally supposed to be a reply in the "NEW Premiere Features" thread.

I might be going insane but have I noticed another change?

When I'm done reading a thread and click 'IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum' in the top left corner it used to take me back to the home page... now it seems to go to Indietalk.com/forum

This might not actually be a change but it's a mistake I keep making all of a sudden.

I might be going insane but have I noticed another change?

When I'm done reading a thread and click 'IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum' in the top left corner it used to take me back to the home page... now it seems to go to Indietalk.com/forum

This might not actually be a change but it's a mistake I keep making all of a sudden.

I'm pretty sure that link hasn't changed recently… I just use the link on the logo to get back to the homepage.

I think you're phone is just starting to overheat, goob. Stick it in the freezer for a couple hours, that should fix it. ;)

On a side note, do the new features include vimeo embedding yet?

Back