Hello Fellow Filmmakers!

Hey, guys! I've been looking around the forums for about a month and finally decided to sign up a few weeks ago & have made just a few posts recently. I guess you can say I've been scoping the place out to make sure it was a good community before I committed lol. You guys seem like a GREAT group of supportive people so I wanted to officially introduce myself :)

A little background about me. I've been a part of the indie scene since 2010. I have a Master of Fine Arts degree in VFX but after I graduated & found most of the work is shipped overseas and just the sorry shape the VFX industry is I decided to focus on independent stuff so I could REALLY do what I loved with no restrictions. After getting a few features, shorts, & shows under my belt for other people & companies I decided to start producing and directing my own content.

Right now I have a film on Amazon Prime Video & and currently in post-production on another short, which I'm sure a few of you guys saw me looking for a composer on lol. (I found one so thank you)

Anywho, just wanted to introduce myself, give a little background and say hi :) I happy to be about of this community.

Back