'Fissure' had its cast and crew screening with 'Ctrl Z'

PaulWrightyThen

IOTM Winner
Hey guys,

as some of you are aware (because you pledged) I made a film. That film is now finished and save for a couple of tiny tweaks is ready to fling at festivals.

We had a little cast and crew screening alongside the multi award winning 'Ctrl Z' and raised a little money for charity in doing so.

Here're a couple of pictures. (The guy I'm with in both pictures is James Kennedy, director of Ctrl Z.

Mainly, this post is to say thanks for the support and here's to more grey hair inducing projects.

U2JNkpM.jpg
28HyfhO.jpg

Sorry about the size of the pictures... on Imgur there's like, no happy medium.

Cheers guys, after being in a bit of an emotional trap about the whole thing the screening was a great cleanser. Can't wait to get it out there now. :)

@Lucky Yes, yes it is. Thank the maker.

@Mussonman People seemed to really enjoy it. Its a pretty dour film with one joke in it. Everyone laughed. 100% hit rate.

@zmy yeah, very. We showed it on the Saturday, I only heard the full sound mix on the Thursday. So i hadn't been very keen on watching it. Thursday was the first time I'd really enjoyed watching it. So imagine not liking something for a whole year, then only liking two days before a showing. Relief is an understatement. :)

Back