My entry for round 2

Rehersal with actors this Sunday, filming next Sunday. :yes:

Then, some quick edits of vital footage which will get zipped to King Goldfish... who will be doing astonishingly awesome magic to the scenes.
smiley_ninja.gif

We shall have a fearsome entry!!
smiley_fatpig.gif

(I'll also have my very own DP for the first time ever! Wheeeeeee!)

Faith

Well a friend and I are doing my entry. I haven't even seen the script yet! It's supposed to be done tomorrow and we meet on Monday, then shoot on the weekend of the 8th. AND my actor can't be there AND i don't have a location yet, AND THIS SCHTUFF IS FUN!!!
SO it might be me playing the 4 actors, directing, editing, 3D animation, sound and everything inbetween! LOL.... good shit I gotta tell ya. That will really test my skillz. But only 2 weeks to get it done??? YIKES :haha: :bang:

So I have to have faith in my friend....

Oh yea, I just bought 30 feet of green fabric, for a green screen.

Zensteve said:
We shall have a fearsome entry!!
smiley_fatpig.gif

What are you doing to that pig!?

We are set to have are big Preproduction meeting on Monday night via MSN Messenger. I am working this weekend on a story board. We have a lot of little things to get in the next week - dimmers for our lights, a prop toilet built, a few props that shall rename mainless so we don't give any secrets away, a body double for Goat's nude scene, etc.

Poke

CootDog said:
it might be me playing the 4 actors

Need help with clones? Steve Sutton (board member) might have some tips for you, if you ask. He makes "The Portal", which is inhabited entirely by clones of himself.

Poke said:
a prop toilet built

Just have to ask... you guys doing a comedy again?

Ahab said:
but I might just make a poster instead!

If I send you a synopsis of my story, would you consider making a poster for me? I suck at art, as my poster from earlier demonstrates.

(and filmmaking too, but that's beside the point)
smiley_ninja.gif

I'm fearing what Scooter's going to come up with.

Not only does he have access to real lasers that mount onto guns, he could probably nick an F-16 for a day or two and get some laser-dogfights on film! Maybe get some background footage by buzzing over the North Korean air defense batteries.

Seriously though... his mysterious "The Camera" thing is sounding pretty intriguing.
smiley_creepy.gif

Another "Camera" Teaser

If you don't know your Information Reform Privilege Code by October 22nd the Information Belligerents will be notified.

codes2.JPG

Cool graphic there scooter.

Filming for me starts tomorrow! :woohoo: Even though the person who was suppose to help on storyboards, I could never get in contact with again! LOL

Last edited:
I've had the wonderful opportunity to read Scooters script and I must say it's pretty darn good :). Be afraid!

I just read the prelim script for mine. This is the first time I'm letting someone else do the writing. We'll see what happens. Principal photography will be this Saturday!

well things were looking grim for me, but it looks good now, i think ill have an entry,... dont know about copyrighted stuff though..technically i paid for what im using,...but we'll see.

Zen,
As a matter of fact I am. My lead actress who I thought I was going to shoot the short with, well she has had an illness in the family. She had alot of stress so I told her to not worry about my little old movie. So I made her bow out. She needs to be with her family in this time.

Anyway...I have another actress that is going to be in the film, BUT we have to film it this coming Monday. I love working under deadlines. :yes:

Back