• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I have the ideas which are hard to understand for normal people, what to do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were those who would write well if would write it. I don't love every film.. I don't prefer those films people usually go and watch.
Previously, I didn't like Harry Potter, but I could watch. I even watched the dark knight, though it was so simple movie in my idea. I didn't watch most non-Jewish movies. I did watch some big ones, but not now and not recent at all.

This is my dream. I like it, I love to make it, AND I like to do something INCREDIBLE. It is my FIRST PLOT without reading even one line of plot...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxbVfiVFJyhAb2V3OTJ3dld6VGs

I have things in mind which are nice. For example, when I write about an underground which a cigarette is on still and is crowded and water drops, I mean some picture that SOME who are good Directors Understand what I mean, not everybody, and it is not about English at all. OR when I wrote the strawberry scene in Rafael (probably second version). Or when I write about a bridge WHICH seems like London, I say London, because it is easiest to find, not most similar.
I did it before, I told about colors and plot and scenes to hollywood and they were used in unbroken. Whether you believe or not.

I like to contact big director, but can't. Because not everybody understands me here...... Maybe so, right?

Thanks!

I don't understand your paragraph constructions at all. This is very hard for me to read as a screenwriter, and it's not because of the grammatical errors. But I think it should be in a screenplay format first before you want anyone to peruse it.

P.S. How dare you disrespect The Dark Knight like that. Christopher Nolan is a genius!

The problem with your dream is that you formulate it like in a dream: it makes sense to you, but it is a bit of a blur to most.
Not because your ideas are so complicated, but because you communicate in an unclear way.
You write as if the words come from your subconscious in an unfiltered fashion. Something every writer understands, but the trick is to bring order to that stream and make it make sense.

Besides that: if you really love it, you would finish a screenplay.

Plus, his last post, he told us he would not be writing in English anymore but his native lang. Seems he's back to the Hollywood idea.

I have the ideas which are hard to understand for normal people, what to do about it?

Filmmakers need to learn to present their ideas so normal people can understand. Failing that, you may need to learn to love eating cat food or some other cheap substitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back