• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Battle of the Pacific TEASER TRAILER

Oh snap! Made a teaser trailer for our new upcoming short film Battle of the Pacific!

http://vimeo.com/38747201

And if you haven't done so, join out facebook fan page at facebook.com/battleofthepacific

PS Trying to get youtube to work, but my video won't upload for some weird reason..

My only criticism is that there was too much time with just a black screen. I kept thinking my playback was skipping.

The octopus looks awesome!

hehe.

You've got a bit of the Inception music in there. "BWAHHHHHHHH"

:lol: Yeah, I caught that, too.

Dready is right -- way too much dead-air in those dip-to-blacks.

I'm part of the built-in audience, so I'll be eagerly awaiting the release, regardless. But to get new fans, I think a more succinct trailer would be good.

And yeah, the octopus looks great.

There is a simple expiration for the dead black space - we re still shooting some jaw dropping scenes ;)

We re finishing up the shoot this weekend so while I waited I wante to put a short teaser with what we ve got. That octopus scene was a quick pick up mini-shoot on Saturday just Ao I have something to put out for our Facebook fans :)
The real trailer will be done by the end of next week!

Thank you for watching everyone! I'm reaaaaaly excitfoster show you guys and gals what sort of epicness we ve putting together for all of you!

Looks awesome man! If I would critique it maybe use a different music? IDK, it just didn't work for me I guess. But other than that, it looks really funny. (Fish is awesome. lol)

Hate to ask technical questions but, what was this shot on? :)

Can't wait for the whole thing!

Thanks for your advice! I used some royalty free music, but we will have an original score for the movie.

An entire film is shot on t2i with an 18-55 kit lens. Scrapping on the bare minimums lol

Thanks! I also got 50mm 1.4 but the fishing dock was way to narrow for the lens so I ended up using somewhere between 18 and 25. Oh well, gotta use what I have!

Working on the octopus!

6ee25f3c.jpg

Back