• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 36 HR Festival Short

36 hr

Well the festival was pretty cool, lots of good indie films. Our short won 1 award which was way cool for the people involved. Afterwords Several people approached us about going to feature length with it so here we go!! We are looking to get it shot in 25 days so as not to interfere with other projects we will see how that turns out

It is starting to come along well we have the script completed and are getting ready to cast it, Iwill use my crew and maybe some locals. Should e fun

Well it has been awhile getting things in place along with other projects (not enough time in the day) but it has come together for us. We ended up signing a great distribution deal for the theatrical release, also have most of the actors signed and along the way I had the pleasure of meeting up and partnering With an unbelievable composer, Nikki Singleton she will be doing the score and working on the sound for us. We have everything we need to handle the production and post production and are working the funding right now. I am looking forward to getting started in the next few weeks. I am really excited to have gotten this project going and so excited to be working with Nikki
her music is amazing, and she loves working with the independent film makers

Back