• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

THE MOJITO MADMAN 2

The Mojito Madman 2

After writing two feature film scripts- "Killin' Ain't Easy" and "From NJ to Hell" I decided to try my hand at writing a low budget film. It was going to just be a crappy little film starring a couple of my friends.

So how do I have fifty people (actors, actresses, models, extras, hair, makeup, special fx, prop designers, costume designers, gaffers, cameramen, stuntmen, misc.) sending me their resumés to work on this film? I'm not sure. I posted some casting calls on a bunch of different websites and now "The Mojito Madman 2" has become so much bigger than I ever thought was possible. It's still in an early state of preproduction. But filming will begin this Summer (in digital of course, this is a no/low budget feature, after all).

The Plot:

The Mojito Madman (Mo) is an insane feral man who once lived in the woods surrounding Vineland, New Jersey. Social Services ends up up with him and they teach him to speak English and get him a job working as a dishwasher for Taco Hut.

Him and his friend/co-worker Matt are sent by Chef Chris to go clean the dumpsters out back. They go out there. Then, Matt finds that Mo is afraid that there is something in one of the dumpsters. Matt calls him a pussy and checks it out. He opens the lid and is sprayed in the face with acid by a cat duct-taped to a COMPLETELY insane man named Dog>God (Dog is greater than God). :weird:

Dog>God is like a wild animal. He comes out and sniffs the two guys, making strange noises. He has a nervous tic and is easily frightened off when Mo's friend Rob drives up in his big ass black truck blasting death metal. They start talking and the Madman invites them to a party that night. He just got a trailer on Iona lake in Franklinville, NJ and he wants to celebrate. Well, it turns out that his friends are mostly rednecks, addicts and high school/college girls who drink and do a lot of drugs. So they all start to get really messed up.

Dog>God follows the Madman home and begins to kill off the party goers one by one in very horrible and bizarre ways. :D

I'm not a film student. However, I do have a number of film students from Temple University working on this project. The plot sounds bad but the script is hilarious if you have a sick sense of humor. It's more of a stoner comedy than a horror movie (since those movies do seem to be in these days). I've been sending the script out to everyone and they all seem to love it!

If anyone is in the NJ area and wants to be in an independent film production (unpaid, for screen credit only of course) let me know and I'll schedule you for an audition. Become a fan of The Mojito Madman 2 on Facebook if you'd like.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-M...-2/300351183038

Msg me for a pdf of the script. I don't mind sending it out. I just paid for it to be copyrighted.

Last edited:
Back