• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Please could you give feed back on 3 years of work

Lots to look at. I haven't checked out the videos yet but I like the original Flash design for the main page. The new one looks a bit in need of borders to separate the paragraphs (could just be my screen size). Also enjoyed the flowchart of the many steps it takes to go from raw video to finished product. I suppose I could wonder aloud why you don't simply edit and compress on the same machine, or why you need to transfer anything to VHS ever, but that's beside the point. I'll check out the video content when I have a moment, but in the meantime, good job.

Yeah, we liked the original design 2 but after the 30th time we had to sit through those circles spinning round we got tired of it, also we designed this new sight to be more 56k friendly (aside from the video downloads). As for the screen size, the guy who made it has a large resolution, and thinks eveyone else should too, so he wont change it, on a high resolution the site fits in nicely. Also now the number of steps we take is far shorter as we have a new imac and a DVD wrighter, befor taht the chom we edited on didnt have broad band, and so we had to get it to one with broadband.

I tried to download two but both didn't work, I got the cursed broken quicktime symbol. Bummer, they look very interesting.

Got the .mov (Broadband's) to work, the .mp4's wouldn't. I like the "those who can't, teach" best. The McDonalds and JD ones were good too, a little short. These are the only three I've watched and I vote for the teacher one, it seemed like of the three it had the most work put into it? The cat thinking he's a god, funny. I like them all because they all have a message. Good work! A compliment from someone who drinks Jack and eats McNuggets.

Back