Please support the film I am working on . Thechickenpartymovie

Hey guys! I am the producer of the film in progress called The Chicken Party. It is a Japanese/American film. The film revolves around two Japanese girls on a trip to Los Angeles near xmas time and they get invited to a chicken party. Unfortunately I am not allowed o say any more about the film since it is meant to be a surprise just know that it is a good surprise. Possible plot twist wink wink. It's definitely a comedy /drama. Please support us as we are very excited for this film, we've got a great cast and crew. Check out our instagram page @thechickenpartymovie . Thank you so much. Wish us luck! :)

:welcome:

We love to support but how about an introduction first, the title is very bold. ;)

thanks, my name is Alex, Im from LA California. I work in law enforcement but i also help out my friend who is an aspiring director from casanovapictures. I love music, play the piano (self taught) I love hiking and doing Escape Rooms throughout LA. Im 25 years old been married for 4 yrs. Like I mentioned before I am a producer for the chicken party movie that will be finished sometime next year. Trying to create a following to get the ball rolling. I am happy to be a part of this site. :)

Back