Please help me with my documentary

I'm working on a documentary about Nurse Practitioners. This film is intended to educate the public about the profession and encourage the public to support the option to choose a Nurse Practitioner as their primary care provider, which they can do presently in only a few states. Nurse Practitioners are well educated, dedicated providers that will make available low cost comprehensive care to all those who need it. Currently incarcerated inmates are the only citizens who have a "RIGHT" to health care. Shouldn't we all, whether or not we can afford insurance for ourselves or our families? Practitioners need YOUR help to help you by providing low cost comprehensive primary care. Please help me to make this documentary. If the growing numbers of seniors can afford visits to their care givers, just maybe they may have some money left over to help pay for their prescriptions. The government's solutions are unrealistic and have and will do little to change our current delemma. We desperately need your help. Persuasive filmmakers have the power to influence and change public opinion. Only the voting public has the power to alter public policy removing the legal barriers that prevent Nurse Practitioners from being able to practice to the full extent of their training and ability. Physicians have the money to maintain control over the current system however, that control has proved to be of little benefit to the citizens of our nation 80% of which cannot even gain access to clinicians for preventive care or treatment of chronic disease. Physicians are smart businessmen and to paraphrase a great line from the film "The Band Played On" When doctors are are more concerned about acting like businessmen than healers, who will people go to when they need a doctor? With your help and support the answer just maybe a Nurse Practitioner. If you're willing to lend your skills to help me make this documentary, you can leave a note here to contact me or email me at stacywinchell@prodigy.net. One act of humanity can affect so many lives!

Back