• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Brainless Films Startup

Hey everyone,

I know that I am new on this forum, and I intend on sticking around and conversing with all of you wonderful people, but I would also like to promote a startup that my friends and I are trying to get going.

We all are either into performance, theater or filmmaking in some way and we came up with Brainless Films, essentially just us three along with lots of help from other friends and schoolmates, making short films and learning more about film-making and as we go.

We don't have the funding to get the basic but necessary equipment for semi to high-quality video, audio and everything dealing with production so a week and a half ago we launched our IndieGoGo campaign to try and raise the necessary funds.

Every dollar counts, and if you are unable to donate we would appreciate the spreading of the word, because that is absolutely crucial in getting recognized and getting funding outside from close family and friends.

Here is the link:
http://igg.me/at/FilmFestivalDreams/x/6352710

For more information, read the biography I wrote up on Indiegogo, and if you have any more questions feel free to PM me on this forum, or to shoot us an e-mail at BrainlessFilms@gmail.com

Thanks!
Cameron Baker

Back